official statement on the current situation
The Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 leaves us all in great uncertainty.
We are taking the current situation very seriously.
At this moment there is no cause for a cancelation or postponement of the Deutsches Spring- und Dressur-Derby, set to take place from May 20th to 24th, as assessments and official orders do not reach that date. We are watching and assessing the developments of the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 daily and are in close contact with the authorities.
Of course we will keep our partners, clients and friends of the Derby informed if there are any adjustments or limitations.
We will follow the recommendations by the Robert Koch institute as well as the responsible federal and state authorities and execute any orders.
The protection of the health of our partners, visitors, exhibitors and staff comes first!
At this time, the preparations for the Deutsches Spring- und Dressur-Derby are moving forward as planned.